WIND POWER ASSET MANAGEMENT supports standards of open and honest business, declares rejection of corruption in all forms and manifestations, expects from its counterparties and partners unconditional compliance with anti-corruption business standards, does not accept corruption in cooperation with public authorities and in corporate relations, welcomes compliance with Portfolio companies, partners and contractors requirements of anti-corruption legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as laws and regulations of foreign States in the field of anti-corruption.
If You became known about:
In order to protect your personal data in accordance with the Federal Low №152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 "On personal Data" we have to inform you: the provision of your personal data when contacting the Anti-Corruption Hotline (Surename, Name, Patronymic, contact phone number, e-mail address, postal address) is possible only with your written consent to their processing, storage and use in order to receive feedback on your notice.
- CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING -
Personal data is stored on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except in cases where another l processing is necessary in connection of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Company undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties, with the exception of cases established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of these rules take effect after they are published on the site.
Notice can be left unanswered if:
- The notice is anonymously, consent to the processing of personal data is not submitted or with the false or incomplete contact information is indicated (all facts will be verified);
- The notice contains questions, facts on which the answer was provided earlier, while new arguments or information is not given;
- Writing cannot be read, audio cannot be listen;
- The notice contains obscene or offensive expressions, threats to life, health, property of our employees, employees of our Portfolio companies or their family members.